Secure Care is the education students with disabilities receive in schools and instructional programs in juvenile detention centers, the Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections, county jails, and the Arizona Department of Corrections. The Secure Care team works with facilities to support and monitor the successful reentry of students in secure care facilities to public schools and post-secondary opportunities.
Documents & Forms
- 2019-2020 Secure Care Monitoring Manual *NEW*
- Arizona Career Information System (AZCIS)
- Guidance Package for Correctional Education
- Merging Two Worlds Curriculum
- FERPA FAQ for School Resource Officers (SROs)