Welcome to ADE's Human Resources
The Arizona Department of Education's (ADE) Human Resources office proudly serves the agency's employees and prospective appplicants, providing outstanding customer service and support.
*Please note that human resources-related inquiries and hiring procedures for schools and districts are not facilitatied by ADE or the ADE's Human Resources office. Please contact your school or district's Human Resources office for support.
ADE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please review Arizona Department of Education's Non-Discrimination Policy. During all phases of the selection process, people with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting the ADE Human Resources office at (602) 542-3186 or [email protected] For more information on employment opportunities with ADE as a State employee, please see the following:
Applicants who are not currently State employees with a State of Arizona agency can view and apply for ADE job opportunities by visiting the Arizona State Jobs website.
To view a list of available opportunities at ADE, select DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION from the Agency dropdown field. Please ensure that you meet the requirements of the desired position before applying.
State Employee Applicants
Applicants who are currently State employees with a State of Arizona agency are required to access job opportunities through the State of Arizona's Human Resources Division portal at State of Arizona Internal Job Board.
State of Arizona Internal Job Board
Please contact the YES Help Desk at (602) 542-4700 or email if you need additional help using the system.
ADE offers its State employees with a comprehensive benefits package through the Arizona Department of Administration's (ADOA) Benefit Services Division. Additional benefits information is available on the ADOA website, inclulding a benefits summary.
- Medical coverage (two different providers available; optional Health Savings Account)
- Dental coverage (two different providers available)
- Vision plan
- Pharmacy plan (included with elected medical coverage)
- Life insurance, $15,000.00
- Life insurance, supplemental
- Dependent life insurance
- Short-term disability plan
- Long-term disability plan (included in Retirement plan)
- Wellness & Employee Assistance programs
- Retirement plan, mandatory
- Deferred compensation plan, option
- 10 paid Holidays
- Vacation and Sick time accrued over 26 annual pay periods
- Direct deposit for paychecks and Bank of American CashPay VISA Payroll Card, option
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and/or dependent care reimbursement
Discounts & More
- Banking with OneAZ Credit Union
- Travel reduction
- Education and tuition
- ATM and stamps onsite
- Other shopping
*To learn of possible district opportunities, please contact the desired district directly or visit the Arizona Education Employment Board online.