Notice - Tuesday, November 30, 2021: We are experiencing intermittent issues with our HelpDesk system. Please call or email our team for support.
The Empowerment Scholarship Account (ESA) program from the Arizona Department of Education gives eligible parents public funding to pursue flexible options for customizing their children's education.
Intended to expand educational opportunity outside of the public school system, it provides public funding for a wide range of personalized education expenses, including private school tuition, tutoring services, textbooks and more.
ESA Town Halls
Did you miss the last town hall meeting, ESA 101? You can watch the video at November 3rd ESA Town Hall, the passcode is: 2&qlE7?h
Our next town hall will be in early January, details and registration information coming soon in our ESA Weekly Bulletin!
If you aren't receiving our weekly email update, email [email protected] and we'll make sure you are added to the list!
The Benefits of an ESA
- Empowers you to customize your child’s education
- Provides public funding for personalized learning
- Covers a wide range of education expenses
- Easy application process
- Students with special needs may start as early as Pre-K
Who Qualifies for an ESA?
- Preschool students with special needs
- K-12 students with special needs
- Children of active-duty military parent
- Children of a military parent killed in the line of duty
- Children of parent who is legally blind, deaf or hard of hearing
- Students attending a D or F rated school
- Students residing within a Native American Reservation
- Siblings of current or previous ESA recipient
- Student who was a ward of the court
- Previous ESA recipients
Learn more about eligibility requirements
How to Use your ESA Funds
ClassWallet is the financial management system for the ESA program. You can make tuition payments, purchase other educational items and more, all directly through ClassWallet. Learn more about ClassWallet