Effective Teachers and Leaders
Our purpose is to improve the quality and effectiveness of teachers, principals, and other school leaders through professional learning opportunities that are short on theory and long on practical strategies.
Our goal is that any training you take with us will provide concrete actions you can implement tomorrow.
Effective Teacher and Leader staff work with schools and districts to provide guidance, strategies, and resources through in-person trainings here at the department or “on the road” out in the field.
We are here to support you.
Recent participants at our trainings had this to say:
- “ADE’s training on The Well-Managed Classroom was helpful and engaging. The instructors provided useful skills to apply in the classroom.”
- “As a first-year teacher, this training was very insightful! It helped me build foundations and confidence to return to my classroom with a better plan for behavior.”
- “I usually have hesitations about the quality of PDs…I’m leaving this PD energized to share this information with my admin and team…However, I will use these tools as soon as I get back to class.”
- “I learned so much at this training and can’t wait to share the tools with my team!”
- The Well-Managed Classroom
- Qualified Evaluator Training
- Principals' Leadership Academy
- Supervisors of Principals' Academy