The Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) reauthorized as the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) includes participation by private school children and teachers as defined under Section 1117 and Section 8501, Participation by Private School Children and Teachers (under Uniform Provisions Subpart 1, Private Schools).
Private School Consultation Process Recorded 02-22-2019
Identification of Private Schools, Academically At-Risk Students and More….. Recorded 02-08-2019
Title I Improving the Academic Achievement of the Disadvantaged
- Improving Basic Programs Operated by LEAs
- Education of Migratory Children
Title II Preparing, Training and Recruiting High Quality Teachers and Principals
- Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting Fund
Title III Language Instruction for LEP and Immigrant Students
- English Language Acquisition, and Language Enhancement
Title IV Title I Fact Sheet: ESSA Title IV Part A
- Providing students with a well-rounded education including programs such as college and career counseling, STEM, arts, civics and International Baccalaureate/Advanced Placement.
- Supporting safe and healthy students with comprehensive school mental health, drug and violence prevention, training on trauma-informed practices, and health and physical education.
- Supporting the effective use of technology that is backed by professional development, blended learning and ed tech devices.
Ombudsman Inbox: [email protected]
Nichole Enriquez, Ombudsman: [email protected]
Sue Edman, Director: [email protected]