Facilitated IEP Information and Resources
Two-Day Facilitated IEP Training
Amy Dill has resigned her position with the Arizona Department of Education and is no longer available to address Facilitated IEP inquiries. As a result, all FIEP trainings and all State-coordinated IEP meeting facilitations are temporarily on hold as we search for Amy’s replacement. This website will be updated as soon as these programs are available. For information, please email Shannon Chavez, Director of Compliance and Training. We regret any inconvenience during this transition.
The two-day FIEP training is $100.00 and includes breakfast, lunch, and training materials. Sign-in is from 8:30 – 9:00. The Training runs from 9:00 – 4:00
Host a Facilitated IEP Training and your school can send five participants at no cost. Contact Amy Dill for more information.
Who Should Attend: Any school personnel involved in a student’s IEP including special education and general education teachers, district representatives, and school psychologists. (Maximum 50 participants)
Click on the ADE Calendar of Events to register for FIEP training. You will need to advance to the particular month of the training, click on the date (the actual number), and then click on FIEP to register and/or get additional information about that particular session. Check back as new FIEP trainings are still being added.
Free One or Two-Day Facilitated IEP Training for Districts/Charter Schools
If you attended or sent staff to one of our two-day trainings and would like more of your staff to be trained using either a one or two-day model, please contact Amy Dill to schedule.
Prior to scheduling a one or two-day training, we will be asking the following questions:
- What is your plan to implement a facilitated IEP culture at your district/charter school after this training?
- What is your plan to train parents regarding special education and IEPs?
- How receptive is your staff to this training and creating a FIEP culture?
- Which staff members have been to the two-day training and would be able to assist with the role-plays at the training?
- How many people will attend?
- Will you be able to print all materials?
IEP Meeting Forms