Resources: Science and STEM
Arizona Science Standards and STEM Resources
Click here for a larger view of the image below.(View accessible version)
Each of the topics below are linked to a resource page filled with many resources related to that topic. Just click the links below to get started!
- Introduction to the Arizona Science Standards
- 1 of 3 Dimensions - Core Ideas
- 1 of 3 Dimensions - Science and Engineering Practices
- 1 of 3 Dimensions - Crosscutting Concepts
- Productive Talk/Student Discourse
- 3-Dimensional Assessments
- Science Notebooks
- Administrator Resources
- Websites for 3-D Resources
- Cross-Curricular Connections
Professional Learning Opportunities
Master List of Science Professional Organizations
PAEMST – Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching
National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) The National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), also known as “the Nation’s Report Card,” is the only nationally representative and continuing assessment of what America’s students know and can do in various subject areas.
Arizona Assessment Information
Contact Information: Sarah Sleasman, Science and STEM Director | 602-364-2353
**The views and opinions expressed in any third-party resource do not necessarily reflect those of the Arizona Department of Education (ADE) and do not imply an endorsement by ADE.