Computer Science Implementation Guidance Document
Computer Science Standards Webinars
How to Integrate Skype into the classroom to Enhance Computer Science
Computer Science Professional Development Week
Gilbert Public Schools
Gilbert Public Schools Kindergarten – 5th Grade Science Lessons
Kindergarten | 1st Grade | 2nd Grade | 3rd Grade | 4th Grade | 5th Grade
- Computer Science Teachers Association of Arizona- Arizona news and events for the Southern, Maricopa, and Northern Region.
- Computer Science Teachers Association- CSTA’s Resources for K-12 Teachers, K-12 Administrators, PD Providers, Schools of Education, and Policymakers.
- Rural America’s Critical Connection Broadband Today- As a Pandemic Changes Society, Broadband is Rural American’s Critical Connection.
- Computer Science Principles - An entire course offered by Code.org for High School Self Paced 30 hour Computer Science course offered by code.org for Middle and High school
- Code.org Course B All you need is code - many premade lessons/activities
- Complete lesson plans, presentations, etc. to deliver to your classes by Code for Fun K-12 Digital Citizenship from Common Sense Media
- Cultivating Interest and Competencies in Computing Report – Authentic Experiences and Design Factors from the National Academies of Science, Engineering and Medicine Consensus Study Report
ISTE: Three benefits of mobile learning you’re not leveraging
Steps for a Computer Science Endorsement
Arizona Endorsement for Computer Science Educators Computer Science Pre K-8 Computer Science 6-12
Computer Science Standards