Public Data Sets/Reports
Many program areas within the Arizona Department of Education (ADE) publish public data sets and reports that may be immediately downloaded and utilized. These are aggregated files that do not include student level data. The Data Governance Team collects and maintains links to the most accessed ADE data sets on this page.
If the data you are looking for is not available through the below links, please see the Data Governance Welcome page.
- Accountability & Research Data - includes excel files of assessment results, graduation rates, dropout rates, student enrollment, and some historical data at a school, LEA, county, and state-level as applicable
- Arizona School Report Cards - reports student enrollment, teacher qualification, assessment results, graduation rates, dropout rates, A-F Letter Grades and Civil Rights Data Collection Reporting by school, by LEA, and for the state of Arizona
- Educator Search - provides a list of Arizona educators meeting chosen criteria
- Empowerment Scholarship Account - on the menu under the ESA Quarterly Reports dropdown you can find the quarterly reports submitted to the Arizona State Board of Education. These reports include, student counts by eligibility category, grade level, and associated school district/charter, counts by annual award amount, application statistics and other information.
- Exceptional Student Services Data - includes historical and trend data on special education student population based on the October 1 Federal Special Education Child Count
- Free/Reduced-Price Lunch Percentage Data - includes claim data for the month of October as part of the National School Lunch Program
- High School Equivalency Transcript - includes the process and applicable forms for requesting a High School Equivalency/GED transcript
- School Finance Data - includes Classroom Site Fund and Instructional Improvement Fund Reports, Superintendent's Annual Finance Reports (SAFR), SAFR digital data set, and School District Employee Reports (SDER)
- School Finance Information Request - provides a list of entities (schools, LEAs, etc.) and data components, including Superintendent and Principal contact information depending on selected criteria
If you have questions regarding the above data sets, please contact [email protected].
Additional relevant data may also be available through the National Center for Education Statistics: Elementary/Secondary Information System