Employers or Third Party Verifiers
If you are an Employer or Third Party and need to verify a High School Equivalency, follow the steps outlined in one of the sections below:
Important: Have the candidate complete the Transcript Record Request Form or use your own permission – to – release form as long as it contains the required information:
- Current Name and former aliases
- Full Date of birth
- Full social security number
- Signature (electronic signatures are accepted.)
Incomplete requests will not be processed.
Corrections Agency or Facility
If you are a Correctional Agency or Facility that requires a verification of a High School Equivalency, please follow the steps below:
- Submit a release form containing the following information:
- Full legal name and any alias names the inmate may have used.
- Full date of birth.
- Full social security number.
- Inmate’s signature.
- Any additional information that would be helpful to the verification process.
- The release form can be submitted through one of the following methods:
- The request will be processed and a response will be sent after 1 to 2 business days.
If you have questions or need help, please contact us.