ADE works with a variety of partners and researchers to use data for descision making. Here are some of ADE's partners and resulting research.
- The College Going Goal is Closer than It Appears** by Rai, McKay, &O'Reilly; October, 2021
- Math Course Taking Patterns & College Going: Tracking the Class of 2017 from 7th grade to college by Rai & O'Reilly
- The 2020-21 Arizona Teacher Workforce After The Pandemic by Bennett, Silvia*, O'Reilly, & Duplanty*; July, 2021
For more information on the Decision Center for Education Excellence
- Rigorous Coursework in Arizona by Perrault, Hedberg, O'Reilly, & Rai; January, 2021
- College Board Reported Participation and Performance Trends of Advanced Placement Exams for Arizona Students from 2008 to 2019 by Glassmeyer
More inforation on Helios
- The Arizona Teacher Workforce 2019-20 Research Brief** by Bennett, Silva*, O'Reilly, & Gummer
- Arizona Teacher Workforce by County** by Bennett, Silva*, O'Reilly, Gummer, & Duplanty*; July 2021
For more information on MLFTC at ASU
- Covid-Simulation Study - Meta-analysis of Simulations of 2020 Achievement Assessments in 19 States; October, 2020
ADE has partnered with CREDO since 2003.
Note: ADE authors are indicated by *
A collaboration on a report across multiple partners is indicated by **