About School Finance
School Finance processes state funded payments for Local Education Agencies (LEAs). We provide the highest level of customer service to ensure payments are dispersed timely and accurately by analyzing data, producing reports, managing budget capacity, interpreting education statutes, communicating procedural requirements, and managing deadlines for every LEA.
School Finance Guidance for COVID-19
To reach the guidance provided by School Finance regarding COVID-19, please click here.
10 Most Recent Hot Topics
- School Finance Guidance for COVID-19 (April 2, 2020)
- April 2020 BUDG25 Reports Posted (April 1, 2020)
- School Closures from March 16, 2020 through March 27, 2020 (March 16, 2020)
- FY 2020 TEI Calculation Complete (March 13, 2020)
- School Finance Friday Webinar Postponed (March 12, 2020)
- March FY2020 BUDG25 Posted (March 4, 2020)
- FY 2019 BUDG75 Expenditure Analysis Letters Posted (February 21, 2020)
- February FY2020 BUDG25 Posted (February 4, 2020)
- Updated: Integrity Rule -10008, ADM, and Data Capture (February 4, 2020)
- SDER Application Open for Data Modifications (January 31, 2020)