About School Finance
School Finance processes state funded payments for Local Education Agencies (LEAs). We provide the highest level of customer service to ensure payments are dispersed timely and accurately by analyzing data, producing reports, managing budget capacity, interpreting education statutes, communicating procedural requirements, and managing deadlines for every LEA.
School Finance Guidance for COVID-19
To reach the guidance provided by School Finance regarding COVID-19, please click here.
10 Most Recent Hot Topics
- Estimated Counts Window Extension (July 9, 2020)
- The Final 2020 BUDG25 Reports have been posted (July 6, 2020)
- FY2021 School Finance Fiscal Operations Updates (July 1, 2020)
- FY2020 AzEDS Student Data Submission Deadline (June 30, 2020)
- School Finance Friday Reminder (June 4, 2020)
- *Updated- FY2020 Results-Based Funding Payment 2 (May 27, 2020)
- FY 2021 Expenditure Budget Forms UPDATE: Edupoint (Synergy) Users Only (May 26, 2020)
- FY 2021 Expenditure Budget Forms & Website Posting Reminder (May 18, 2020)
- FY20 Prop 123 Payment 2 (May 11, 2020)
- Integrity Rule 21001 (May 8, 2020)