ESSER l, ll, lll Programmatic Monitoring
Programmatic monitoring for ESSER l, ll, lll begins in June. LEAs from across the state were randomly selected to participate in programmatic monitoring. Selected LEAs will be notified on May 4th via email. These sixty-two LEAs represent all 15 counties, districts, and charters, small, mid-size, large, rural, and urban LEAs.
Initial monitoring will cover ESSER I, II, and III funded activities that have been implemented or planned through summer 2022. During June, July, and September, our team will meet virtually with the LEA teams to learn more about the LEA’s implementation journey, the decision-making process, stakeholder involvement, and how the funds address current needs and impact immediate and long-term student outcomes.
We want to hear your LEA’s ESSER story.
- THE WHY: Why did your school district/LEA decide to spend ESSER funds in the ways it has?
- EXPECTED IMPACT
- IMMEDIATE ACTION
- LASTING CHANGE
We hope to learn:
- Strategy/action implementation successes and barriers for Physical Health and Safety, Academics and SEL, Mental Health (licensed), and Continuity of services across all three ESSER grants.
- 20% set-aside strategy/action implementation successes and barriers
- Successes, needs or barriers in maintaining safe in-person learning, internet access and reengaging students
- Construction projects, stage of construction, projected completion dates, total costs
- Air quality/HVAC projects, stage of construction, projected completion dates, total costs
- Transportation: vehicle purchases, impact, dollar amount
- ESSER lll set aside including implementation/evidence of impact/successes/barriers and disproportionately impacted subgroups served
We look forward to these conversations! If you have any questions, please contact Devon Isherwood [email protected] or Allison Barbor [email protected] or at [email protected].
List of Selected LEAs with Assigned Specialists
Copy of ESSER Monitoring Protocol: for information ONLY
Measuring Outcomes for Evidence-Based Strategies, Intended Outcomes, and Success Indicators-REL West October Training 4.1.10