The below research briefs and reports have been compiled by researchers and partners working with ADE Data.
- The College Going Goal is Closer than It Appears: Momoko Rai, Rebecca McKay, and Joe O'Reilly
- The 2020-21 Arizona Teacher Workforce After The Pandemic: Ashley Bennett, Luis Silva, Joe O'Reilly, and Bruce Duplanty
- The Arizona Teacher Workforce 2019-20 Research Brief: Ashley Bennett, Luis Silva, Joe O'Reilly, and Edith Gummer
- The Arizona Teacher Workforce 2019-20 by County: Ashley Bennett and Luis Silva
- Math Course Taking Patterns & College Going: Tracking the Class of 2017 from 7th grade to college: Momoko Rai and Joe O'Reilly
- Rigorous Coursework in Arizona: Paul Perault, Eric Hedberg, Joe O'Reilly, and Momoko Rai
- College Board Reported Participation and Performance Trends of Advanced Placement Exams for Arizona Students from 2008 to 2019: Kristi Glassmayer
- Covid-Simulation Study - Meta-analysis of simulations of 2020 achievement assessments in 19 states
- The Decision Center for Education Excellence at Arizona State University - to learn more about the work of the center click here.
- Helios Education Foundation - to learn more about the foundation click here.
- The Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College at Arizona State University - to learn more about the college click here.
- The Center for Research on Education Outcomes (CREDO) at Stanford University - to learn more about the work of the center click here.
- Read On Arizona - to learn more about the initiative click here.