The 2022 Teachers' Institute and Leading Change Conference, which will take place Wednesday to Friday, June 8th -10th. The theme for this year’s conference is The Edge of Excellence: Reconnect, Integrate, and Motivate.
The Call for Proposals for the 2022 conference has closed. A published list of sessions will be announced soon!
- The deadline for submission of a Session Proposal is February 22, 2022.
- Selected presenters will be contacted by April 11, 2022.
- ALL handouts and presentations must be submitted no later than May 6, 2022 for publishing on the Conferences' app. (Guidebook willbe used for this conference)
- An inbox and/or Dropbox link will be sent to selected Presenters once notified.
- District and Site Administrators
- Support Staff
- Content Specialist
Session Topics include:
- Accelerating Learning
- Effective Leadership
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Meeting the Needs of Diverse Learners
- Social Emotional /Trauma-Informed Teaching & Learning
- Technology & Education
- Workforce Wellbeing
- The 2022 conference will be held onsite at the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and Spa
- Sessions will be offered over two and a half days:
- Wednesday, June 8, 2022 | 8:00am to 3:30pm
- Thursday, June 9, 2022 | 8:00am to 3:30pm
- Friday, June 10, 2022 | 8:00am to 1:00pm
- We only accept non-vendor proposals and will not endorse any services, products or applications.
- Presenters may not offer or endorse any specific services or products for sale at any time to attendees during presentation.
- A limit of 3 Presenters for each session is requested: one Lead Presenter and up to two Co-Presenters
For conference questions, please reach out to [email protected].