2023 Call for Session Proposals
The 2023 Teachers' Institute and Leading Change Conference | Wednesday to Friday, June 7-9, 2023
- The deadline for submission of a session proposal is April 3, 2023
- Selected presenters will be contacted by April 24, 2023.
- ALL handouts and presentations must be submitted no later than (May 12, 2023) for publishing on the Conferences' app. (Guidebook willbe used for this conference)
- An inbox and/or Dropbox link will be sent directly to selected Presenters once notified.
- District and Site Administrators
- Support Staff
- Content Specialist
Session Topics include:
- Accelerating Learning to Increase Student Achievement and Outcomes
- Effective Leadership and Supervision
- Technology and Education
- Workforce Wellbeing for Educator and Administrator Retention
- Differentiation Strategies to Meet Academic Standards for All Learners
- Assessing and Evaluating for Learning
- Meeting the Arizona Standards Through Pedagogical Methods and Innovation
The 2023 conference will be held onsite at the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and Spa
Sessions will be offered over two and a half days:
- Wednesday, June 7, 2023 | 8:00am to 3:30pm
- Thursday, June 8, 2023 | 8:00am to 3:30pm
- Friday, June 9, 2023 | 8:00am to 1:00pm
- We only accept non-vendor proposals and will not endorse any services, products or applications.
- Presenters may not offer or endorse any specific services or products for sale at any time to attendees during presentation.
- A limit of 3 presenters for each session is requested: one Lead Presenter and up to two Co-Presenters
For conference questions, please reach out to [email protected].