JUNE 7-9 | JW MARRIOTT STARR PASS, TUCSON, ARIZONA
Please complete the Exhibitor Application for the 2023 Teachers' Institute and Leading Change Conference (linked below) by Friday, May 5.
Space is not guaranteed. A limited number of exhibitor spaces are available. Selections for exhibitors will be on a first-come basis.
Exhibitor Application Form
Exhibitor Display Table
Registration Fee: $750
Registration Fee Includes:
- One 8 ft. x 2 ½ ft. covered table
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks for each individual each day for one person
- Parking validation for each individual each day
- Booth electricity is available on a very limited basis (must request prior to conference)
- Exhibitor information in the digital conference brochure (Guidebook)
- Exhibitor information displaced during meals and at the meal-time tables.
Additional table: $750 fee (includes a second person)
Additional people: $100 a day per person, up to two
Exhibitor tables must be attended by at least one person at all times from 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 pm on June 7-8. Due to the partial last day, we will not have exhibitors on June 9.
All applicants will be notified of their status after May 5 or when all spots are filled, whichever comes first. If selected, the next steps will be shared via email and a digital meeting.
For questions, please email [email protected].