RFP for approved vendors opening soon!
In accordance with ARS §15-241 (K): The ADE State Tutoring fund represents the program available to all pupils in a school assigned a letter grade of D or F. The parents or guardians of pupils attending a school assigned a letter grade of D or F may select an alternative tutoring program in academic standards from an approved provider. FY23 Eligible Schools list will be available when the State Board of Education releases school letter grades.
LEAs may choose to use an approved provider for their State Tutoring program. If an LEA chooses to use an approved provider:
- The approved tutoring company would provide tutors.
- The leadership team will work collaboratively with the approved tutoring provider.
- LEAs would be responsible for analyzing initial data and for placing students into the State Tutoring program for ELA and/or math.
- Leadership will work collaboratively with the tutoring provider providing communication to classroom teachers and parents.
- All vendor tutors must become familiar with all files and resources located in the LEA & Tutor Information & Required Forms section of the State Tutoring website.