In accordance with ARS §15-241 (K): The ADE State Tutoring fund represents the program available to all pupils in a school assigned a letter grade of D or F. The parents or guardians of pupils attending a school assigned a letter grade of D or F may select an alternative tutoring program in academic standards from an approved provider. Please see the FY17 and FY18 Eligible Schools list link on this page for those schools that are approved to apply for the 2018-2019 school year. There is a finite amount of funding available; therefore, when that amount has been encumbered, the ADE cannot approve additional grants. For more information, please see information linked under the Tutor Information section.
Grant Application Dates
- The State Tutoring grant application is open. Please complete all State Tutoring grant applications by November 22nd.
- Please read the 2019-2020 Announcement Letter for updates to the program.
- Please read the Application Information provided on this website. This guidance will assist you as you complete the GME application.
- Please see Approved Providers if you are interested in providing state Tutoring at your site, but would like to utilize the services of a tutoring provider.
- Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.