Health and Nutrition
icon icon Grants Hotline: (602) 542-3901, Option 2
Health and Nutrition:
The Grants Management Department assists the Arizona Department of Education’s Heath and Nutrition Services.
Items Grants Management assists with are:
For programmatic questions, please see Health and Nutrition Services.
For additional guidance, please refer to:
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) Claim Process FAQs for further information about the Claims Process
- General Fiscal Processes FAQs for further information on fiscal processes
- Health and Nutrition for further information on Health and Nutrition
- Maintenance of Effort (MOE) for further information on Maintenance of Effort
- Frequently Asked Questions for further instruction on grant processes
- Training Resources for technical instructions on using the GME system