As the ESA Program has grown, so has the ESA Team. Who do you need to contact about a specific topic? We hope this page will help you find the right person to assist you.
You may reach any of these individuals by calling the ESA Support Line: 602-364-1969 available Monday - Friday, 8am - 8pm and Saturdays 8am -12pm
The Service Team
The ESA Service Center is composed of the Call Center Manager, Call Center Lead Specialist, and Call Center Specialists.
- The Call Center Manager oversees the Service Team and provides feedback and insight for the Service Team decisions.
- The Call Center Lead Specialist supports the Call Center Manager and Call Center Specialists with their various tasks and assists with elevated concerns or questions.
- The Call Center Specialists answer all incoming calls from the ESA main line, troubleshoot application and HelpDesk issues.
Together, they answer the ESA Call Center Line, transfer calls to the appropriate teams, troubleshoot accounts and review program concerns.
The Enrollment Team
The ESA Enrollment Team is composed of the Enrollment Manager, Enrollment Lead Specialist, and Enrollment Specialists.
- The Enrollment Manager oversees the Enrollment Team and provides feedback and insight for Enrollment Team decisions.
- The Enrollment Lead Specialist supports the Enrollment Manager and Enrollment Specialists with their various tasks and assists with elevated concerns or questions.
- The Enrollment Specialists process all incoming applications, review eligibility for contracts, and answer incoming tickets for Program eligibility and guidance.
Together, they process applications, issue contracts, and review program concerns.
The Purchase Review Team
The ESA Purchase Review Team is composed of the Purchase Review Manager, Purchase Review Lead Specialist, and Purchase Review Specialists.
- The Purchase Review Manager oversees the Purchase Review Team and provides feedback and insight for Purchase Review Team decisions.
- The Purchase Review Lead Specialist supports the Purchase Review Manager and Purchase Review Specialists with their various tasks and assists with elevated concerns or questions.
- The Purchase Review Specialist reviews ClassWallet orders, Account Closures, Account Spending, and answer incoming tickets for pre-approval purchase requests.
Together, they address Account Holder questions and concerns and evaluate expenses.