Identification and Recruitment
- ID&R Manual
- Arizona MSIX Policies and Procedures
- Recruiter Activity Log: Activity log used to document a MEP Recruiter's daily activities.
ID&R Module 1: Background & Overview of the MEP PowerPoint Slides
ID&R Module 3: Recruiter Coordination of Services PowerPoint Slides
ID&R Module 4: Identifying Migratory Families PowerPoint Slides
The primary objective of the P.A.S.S. (Portable Assisted Study Sequence) Program is to enable credit deficient migrant and non-migrant students to accumulate credits toward graduation from specially designed competency-based courses that are aligned to Arizona academic standards. Students earn one-half credit for each correspondence course. The National Pass Website has more information about the program.
- P.A.S.S. Presentation | Accessible version
- P.A.S.S. Brochure | Accessible version
- P.A.S.S. Implementation Guide | Accessible version
- P.A.S.S. Student Application and grade report | Accessible version
- The Migrant Student Information Exchange (MSIX) is the technology that allows States to share educational and health information on migrant children who travel from State to State and who as a result, have student records in multiple States' information systems. MSIX works in concert with the existing migrant student information systems that States currently use to manage their migrant data to fulfill its mission to ensure the appropriate enrollment, placement, and accrual of credits for migrant children nationwide.
- Federal MSIX Training *NEW MSIX Applicant 2018 PII-Personally Identifiable Information
- MS/EdD provides advanced technical services and support to the Arizona Migrant Education Program. Please visit their website for information about the MIS2000 Migrant Data System.
- Final CNA Report 2021 AZ CNA Report