The Assessment Board provides consultancy to the Office of Digital Teaching and Learning in the design, creation and utilization of data gathering instruments related to digital learning in Arizona.
The Board also receives firsthand and early communications from the ODTL. Members of the Assessment Board review all assessment instruments before they are deployed, and reviews gathered data before it is published.
To learn more or to join the ODTL Assessment Board send an email to [email protected].
- Stan Goligoski Yavapai County / Technology Administrator
- Kathy Epperson Yavapai County / Technology Integration Coach
- Matthew Schumacher Yavapai County / Principal
- James McNutt Mohave County / IT Director BHCSD
- Sue Gabosh Mohave County / Instructional Coach
- Diana Verley Mohave County / Instructional Coach
- Erin Carr-Jordan, PhD EdPlus at ASU / Head of Social Impact
- Nan Williams AZTEA / Executive Director
- Michelle Watt Scottsdale Unified School District / Chief Systems Officer
- Kimberly Guerin Scottsdale Unified School District / Assistant Superintendent
- Alessandra Allen ASU Prep Digital / Director of Product Management
- Dean Farar Yuma Union High School and Elementary School Districts / CIO
- Melissa Boydston Valley of the Sun United Way
- Eli Cohen Flagstaff Arts and Leadership Academy
- Rachael Parks The Leona Group / Vice President of Human Resources