Expense Report Training
*ESA Applicant Portal is better viewed in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and IE11 web browser.
We are happy to announce the official launch of ESA’s new online Expense Reporting System. Beginning November 16, 2016, you may submit your Quarter 2 Expense Reports using the new online system. This system has been designed to provide an easier and more efficient Expense Report submission experience. In January 2018, it was upgraded to reflect card transactions making it easier than ever to submit quarterly expense reports.
icon Video Training Videos
- Expense Report Tutorial Video
- Video del tutorial de informes de gastos en Español (Spanish Tutorial)
icon icon Training and Troubleshooting Guides
The following training guides outline the expense reporting process, from start to finish, and are intended for those seeking additional instruction.
- Click Here for the Expense Report Portal Guide
- Selecting an Expense Category: Instructions for choosing the appropriate expense category
- Troubleshooting and Fixing Entries: Guidance on changing and correcting expense entries
- Uploading Credentials and Receipts: Guidance on uploading a copy of a credential or receipt to your computer
- Reset Password: Instructions for resetting your Expense Portal password
icon icon Supplemental Information
The following material can be used in conjunction with training documents for additional reference:
- Glossary: Definitions of terms used throughout the expense portal
- Sample Invoice for Tutoring/Therapy: Example of an invoice with all required documentation.
icon icon ESA Applicant Portal Registration
The Expense Portal is hosted on a platform known as ADEConnect. Registering for the portal will create an ADEConnect account, with a username and password, that allows you to log into your personal ESA expense account.
- Register for the Expense Portal at https://esa.azed.gov/Account/Registration
- Forgot your password or cannot login?