Please submit all completed forms to [email protected]
Starting October 1st, 2019:
- ESA no longer accepts paper applications. This application must be submitted online.
- ESA no longer accepts paper Expense Reports. Expenses must be submitted through the online portal.
(to be used when applying for ESA)
- For proof of residency you can utilize the Affidavit of Shared Residence Form.
- If applying under Legal Guardian is Blind: Blindness Confirmation Form
- If applying under Legally Deaf/Hard of Hearing: Confirmation of Deaf or Hard of Hearing
Current Recipient Forms
(for parents currently using ESA)
- To add an additional parent/guardian: Additional Parent/Guardian Request Form
- To remove a Student from the ESA Program: Close Account Request Form
- To appeal the department’s decision reference: Example of Appeal Letter from Applicant