Congratulations! You are ready to take the next steps to obtain your Student Teaching Intern Certificate.
You are receiving this message as you are an Arizona Teachers Academy scholarship recipient. Your certification fees are waived with your scholarship. To ensure that your application is processed accurately and timely, please follow the steps outlined below.
AzEDCert Application Process:
1. Ensure that your IVP Fingerprint Card is Valid:
- Verify that your IVP Fingerprint Card is valid, this is visible below your name.
- If your IVP card is not valid or is not registering with ADE please contact the Arizona Department of Public Safety at 602-223-2279:
- Confirm that DPS has your SSN and that it is correct.
- Confirm that Teacher Certification is checked on your file as the sponsor.
2. Ensure that you have met the testing requirements:
- Both the Professional Knowledge and the Subject Knowledge Exams are required:
- Please follow the link to identify the appropriate exams for your certificate.
3. Submit the required documents:
- Upload the EPP Request for Student Teaching Intern Certificate:
- The form must be signed by the appropriate EPP Representative.
- Upload the District/Charter School Request for a Student Teaching Intern Certificate:
- The form must be signed by the District/Charter School Superintendent.
4. Check status/receiving your certificate:
- You may check the status of your application through AzEDCert by clicking on the "Open Applications" or "Closed Applications" tab.
- Once your certificate is issued, it will be visible in your Educator Details.
- Once your certificate is issued, it will arrive within 5-10 days via regular mail to the address you provided when applying.