Fingerprint Clearance Card (IVP)
Information for Arizona Department of Public Safety Fingerprint Clearance Card
All teachers and persons who are required to be fingerprinted to work in the classroom are required to have an Identity Verified Prints (IVP) fingerprint clearance card.
There are currently two methods to obtain and maintain your fingerprint card:
- Select “Identity Verified Prints (IVP) Paid Employee” as the reason why you want to be fingerprinted.
- Check “DOE Certification (Teacher or Other)” in the sponsors box.
Educator certification requires a valid IVP fingerprint clearance card. Questions about FieldPrint IVP Fingerprint Process? Call (877) 614-4364.
Arizona Department of Public Safety (602) 223-2279 (Phone) (602) 223-2947 (Fax) Office Hours: Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Request a packet by Mail:
Applicant Clearance Card Team Arizona Department of Public Safety P.O. Box 18390 Phoenix, AZ 85005-8390
- Important! Be sure to request the Identity Verified Prints (IVP) packet for Teacher Certification when you contact DPS. Educator certification requires a valid IVP fingerprint clearance card.
- Contact your local law enforcement agency or a private fingerprint service to find out if they can roll/take your fingerprints.
- For more information/FAQs, please visit AZ DPS at: http://www.azdps.gov/Services/Fingerprint/