EXTERNAL PD OPPORTUNITY: IHD Evidence for Success VIRTUAL Disability Mini-Conference | July 20 & 21, 2020
- Wed, Jul 8 2020 •
- Assistive Technology
Join Us for an Exciting New Event IHD Evidence for Success VIRTUAL Mini-Conference July 20 & 21, 2020 Assistive Technology Innovative Practices in Disability Disciplines
Choose from 17 virtual sessions Featuring nationally known speakers and local experts Earn up to 10 CE Credit Hours
The Institute for Human Development at Northern Arizona University and the Arizona Technology Access Program are introducing the IHD Virtual Academy, an online learning environment focused on evidence based practices in disability disciplines. We invite you to join our first event:
- 2 day mini-conference
- 17 diverse sessions selected from this summer's in-person conference which was cancelled due to COVID-19
- Featuring nationally recognized speakers Jonathan Martinis, Gayl Bowser and Mo Buti along with numerous local and regional experts
- Topics covered include Employment, Education (K-12), AAC, American Indian Rehabilitation Service (AIVRS), Community Living and more!
- Four 75 minute sessions each day, with 2 or 3 concurrent session options per time-slot
- Earn up to 5 CE credit hours per day - 10 CE credit hours for the entire mini-conference
- Northern Arizona University and Arizona Department of Education CEU certificates
- CRCs offered
Great value and very affordable pricing!
3 Registration and Cost Options:
- Option 1: Monday, July 20 only - COST: $15
- Option 2: Tuesday, July 21 only - COST: $15
- Option 3: Full 2-Day Conference - COST: $25
NOTE: Participants can choose up to FOUR 75-minute sessions per day!
Upon registration and payment, participants will get links to all the sessions they can choose from so they can sign-up for the sessions they want.
Click here for more information, including the conference program and the presenter bios.
If you have any questions, please contact Adi Schaeffer at [email protected] or 602.728.9534.
We hope to see you on July 20 & 21, 2020!