- We only accept non-vendor proposals and will not endorse any services, products or applications.
- Presenters may not offer or endorse any specific services or products for sale at any time to attendees during presentation.
- A limit of 3 Presenters for each session is requested: one Lead Presenter and up to two Co-Presenters.
- The deadline for submission of a Session Proposal is February 18, 2020.
- Chosen Presenters will be contacted by March 9, 2020.
- ALL handouts and PowerPoint presentations must be emailed to [email protected] or [email protected] no later than March 31, 2020 for publishing on the Conferences website and Guidebook app.
- Note: Please send all FINAL handouts and PowerPoints in a PDF format if possible.
- Presenters will be responsible for printing any handouts needed for sessions.
- Chosen Presenters are invited to “Be Our Guest!” on the day of their presentation and attend sessions and enjoy meals at no charge.
- Chosen Presenters wishing to attend the full conference will be offered a discounted rate. Please reach out to Connie Haberer at [email protected] for more information and registration assistance.
- All breakout sessions will be 60-minutes in length.
- Breakout sessions will be offered: (subject to change based on number of submissions and registration totals)
- Teachers’ Institute; June 2nd, 4 times and June 3rd, 3 times
- Leading Change; June 4th, 4 times and June 5th, 3 times
- All breakout rooms will be equipped with an LCD projector and screen, audio with speakers, hardwire internet connectivity for presenter(s), wi-fi connectivity for attendees, and a flip chart with markers.
- Presenters must provide their own laptop and laptop power cord. Macintosh users must bring a DVI-VGA adaptor.