Select a topic and we will try to provide you with relevant information. Indicate if you still need assistance from ADE after reading the related documentation.
If you have an open application that is currently in process, administratively incomplete, or substantively incomplete, you may request a change of service one time. Please note that we are not able to change a service if the certificate, endorsement, or approved area has already been issued, or if the application has closed.
To change your application request, please provide the following information:
- The certificate, endorsement, or approved area that you originally applied for
- A request to withdraw this application and use the fee towards a new service.
- The new service (certificate, endorsement, or approved area) that you are now requesting.
- The reason you are requesting the change.
Looks like you have a question about a deficiency on your certificate, please visit the Deficiency Removal page for information.
Looks like you have a question about Exams, please visit the Testing Information page for information.
For District or Charter School use only.
Duplicate certificates may not be printed through the AzEDCert portal. This service must be requested via mail or at the customer service counter. Name changes must also be requested via mail or at the customer service counter.
If you have not received your certificate, please allow 5-10 days for it to arrive by mail from the issue date.
We are unable to accept transcripts via email from the applicant.
- Electronic official transcripts must be submitted directly by your university/college through the clearinghouse to [email protected].
- Paper official transcripts that are on security paper may be mailed to the Arizona Department of Education – Certification Unit, P.O. Box 6490, Phoenix, AZ 85005 by your university/college.
Looks like you have a question about Reciprocity, please visit the Reciprocity page for information.
Looks like you have a question about renewing your certificate(s), please visit the Renew My Certification page for information.
Looks like you have a question about qualifying for a certificate, endorsement, or an approved area, please visit the Requirement page for information.
Please keep in mind the following processing times.
- During our non-peak times (October – April) the average processing time is 3-4 weeks once all official documents have been received.
- During our peak times (May-September) the average processing time can be up to 6-8 weeks once all official documents have been received.
If you have an out-of-state verification form or you need your Arizona Certification verified please submit the required form with this email.
Please review the links included on this page to and then reach out to us with your specific questions.