How Do I Transfer Funds?

Published: May 3rd, 2018
  1. Open the ESEA Consolidated Application
  2. Click on Allocations
  3. Determine the amount of Title IV money you wish to transfer and to which location(s) (e.g., Title I, TItle II, etc.)
  4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see all of your LEAs grants
  5. On the “From STUDENTSAEG” line, enter the amount you wish to transfer under your intended grant. Once you save & continue, you’ll see that amount deducted from the STUDENTSAEG column and the same amount added to the other funding total.
  6. Save and continue
  7. Finally, amend in the transferred funds to the funding source you choose and update your IAP to reflect budgeted expenditures for all funding sources.

    Note: Funds transferred to Title I may not be transferred again later in the year.