An ON DEMAND webinar is a webinar that you schedule on your time with an Arizona Department of Education Science & STEM Specialist, who will host the webinar in a live setting.
Read this important information to determine if an ON DEMAND webinar is right for you!
- Webinars are typically 1 hour
- Choose from the list of available webinars (ADE staff is not able to create new webinars for on-demand sessions.)
- Schedule at least four weeks in advance
- Intended for a group of educators or Professional Learning Community (5 10 or more)
- Is contingent upon availability
- The in-person host agrees to act as a facilitator of the room, which can include making copies and distributing them, facilitating collaboration, and taking questions.
For a description of available webinars click the button below.