Employer registration is now open!
Join us online for the Arizona Education Virtual Job Fair on Saturday, February 27, 2021. Registration is open to Arizona public school districts and charter schools on a first-come, first-served basis.
Conducting recruitment efforts virtually allows schools to recruit without geographic limitations and access a much wider pool of talent. The event will take place on an online platform that provides an authentic job fair experience in a virtual setting, including:
- User-friendly booth set-up and custom booth design to suit your branding requirements
- Job seekers will be able to review and save your marketing materials and videos
- Live, one-on-one chat with applicants
- Ability to search candidates’ resumes before and on the day of the event
- Live, one-on-one video interviews with candidates
- Unlimited number of recruiters per booth
The cost of registration is $250. Employer registration will close on January 27, 2021.
For questions, please email Julie Lenza.