2022 School Counselors’ Institute
- Mon, Jun 6 2022 - Tue, Jun 7 2022 • Conference
The 2nd annual School Counselors’ Institute being held on Monday, June 6 through Tuesday, June 7, 2022. This two-day training is specifically designed to meet the needs of school counselors in implementing a comprehensive school counseling program. We are very excited to bring the expertise of Hatching Results to lead school counselors for another year in this interactive and engaging professional development opportunity. School counselors will leave with the tools they need to promote and support the development and implementation of a comprehensive school counseling program that is data driven to meet the needs of all students.
The School Counselors’ Institute will offer two tracks – beginning and intermediate with either a K-5 or 6-12 focus.
Please note: There is only one registration link regardless of which track participants choose to attend.
School Counselors, Social Workers, Interventionists, and School and District Leadership
Visit the conference webpage to learn more!
- $450 per person. (Registration fee includes breakfast, lunch and snacks).
- Registration for this event must be completed in the Event Management System (EMS). Interested participants must have an ADE Connect account to complete the registration.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an email stating that your registration is "PENDING" verification of the purchase order or check. ADE will complete the verification process within 10 days. Once the verification process is complete, you will receive another email stating your registration is “CONFIRMED.” The confirmation email secures your spot for the conference.
- Please verify an accurate email address when registering. Emails are used to communicate conference information as well as to give credit/certificates through the Event Management System (EMS).
DateMon, Jun 6 2022 - Tue, Jun 7 2022
Time8:00AM - 4:00PM