The data capture date for the September payment is Tuesday, August 15, at 5:00 p.m. September payment will be based off current-year ADM for school districts and charters. The calculation of current-year ADM is dependent on a certified AzEDS calendar for all non-AOI/DRP-only schools.
It is imperative calendars are submitted, certified, and pass integrity by 5:00 p.m. on August 15, 2023.
- Instructions for certifying a calendar can be found here.
- To view data capture dates for FY24, please click here.
- To view posted guidance "Defining the Instructional Calendar", please click here.
- To view the Calendar Integrity Reference Guide, please click here.
- To view the slides from the calendar webinar on 7/27/21, please click here.
Reminders regarding calendars:
- Calendars must be submitted, certified, and passing Integrity by 8/14/2023 to avoid Integrity failures which will affect the September payment.
- Calendars can be freely submitted and edited until 8/31/2023. After each edit, calendars need to be re-certified.
- After 8/31/2023, a calendar access request is needed to edit an existing calendar or submit a new calendar. Calendar requests are submitted through the . When creating a new ticket, use the School Finance “Account Analyst Support Request” template. From there, select the Subcategory “Calendar Access” and the appropriate Item (Add New Calendar/Change All Calendars/Individual Date Changes).