School Finance (602-542-5695) can help you with:
Data issues; SDER/TEI; Transportation Route Reports/Vehicle Inventory; Budgets; ADM reports; CHAR and APOR reports; Payments; 915s
Watch our website for upcoming webinars, trainings and guidance. http://www.azed.gov/finance/
602-364-2095 Kristin Bumford
602-542-7885 James Heck
602-542-8797 Barbara Michlin
602-542-8243 Monica Paz
To add topics to our weekly agenda, request trainings, or request guests: contact your Account Analyst.
Splits and Merges
Splits and merges will be easier in 2017, but for FY16 not every ticket will be processed.
Options to get data into SAIS for FY16
- AzEDS and your data goes over the Bridge
- Know how/what will 2.0 affect you
- SAIS Online
- Great option for smaller schools
- Need to request access from School Finance
- SDDI & vendor participation
- Coordinate with your vendor
Plan for your 2017 data
The sooner you finish the FY16 set, the sooner you, your IT team, and your SIS vendor can prepare your system to upload FY17 data to AzEDS
AzEDS was opened for FY17 submissions on 7/1! If you already submitted, you can see ADM in AzEDS for FY17.
SAIS will not be open for FY17 data, therefore the Bridge to SAIS will be unnecessary.
Please read the following message from Mark Masterson Please read the following messages from Mark Masterson: http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f331ee290539916aae5f9be04&id=79be54e31a&e=6ae49eba5b. There was another message to vendors directly from IT explaining how to set up for FY 2017.
AOIs and summer withdrawals
- AOIs aren’t required to submit summer withdrawals for students who don’t return at the beginning of the year.
- If any of those summer withdrawn students return later in the year, the summer withdrawal can cause SAIS Integrity errors.
- SAIS Online is “smart” and doesn’t allow an AOI to edit summer withdrawals.
- SDDI allows summer withdrawal transactions for AOIs.
- If your AOI has any summer withdrawals in SAIS, please expect an email from School Finance on Tuesday 7/5/2016.
SAIS processing on FY 2016 data
There will be one Aggregation run before 7/29 to help you reconcile to an SDADMS75-1.
SAIS Integrity kicked off 7/4, it made it about halfway through by Friday.
There have been a number of questions about EX-1. The most recent version goes into detail on Chronic Illness. The other biggest question is about the 10 consecutive absences that lead to a W4/5, these should be submitted to ADE.