ESSA Conference Session Proposal Application
We invite you to consider participating as presenter at the 2020 ESSA Conference: Educating the Whole Child!
- The deadline for submission of a Proposal is Friday, October 25th
- Chosen Presenters will be contacted by Friday, November 15th
- ALL handouts and PPT presentations must be emailed to [email protected] no later than Monday, December 9th for publishing on the ESSA Conference app for attendees.
- Send your original PowerPoint and we will convert it to a PDF document.
- If your presentation has a video embedded, only list the URL to compress the size of the handout.
- If you are not able to email the materials by Monday, December 9th, you will need to bring enough copies for your sessions.
- Label each handout, except for the PPT, as you would like it to appear on the website or conference app.
- The ADE only accepts non-vendor proposals and will not endorse any services, products or applications.
- Presenters may not offer or endorse any specific services or products for sale at any time to attendees.
- A limit of three (3) Presenters for each session is requested: One Lead Presenter and up to two Co-Presenters.
- Once the Presenter RFP has been submitted online, the number of Presenters may not increase; however, name changes are allowed. Please let us know if someone cancels prior to the event.
- Exceptions to the number of Presenters may be requested by submitting an email request to the ESSA Review Team
at [email protected] no later than Friday, October 18th. All requests will be carefully reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Chosen Presenters are invited to “Be Our Guest!” on the day of their presentation and attend sessions and enjoy meals at no charge. More information will be requested about meals and session needs.
- All Breakout Sessions will be 75-minutes in length.
- There will be 3-4 breakout session times on Wednesday, February 19th and Thursday, February 20th.
There will be 2 breakout sessions in the morning on Friday, February 21st.
- There will be student performers throughout the conference during break times on Wednesday and Thursday. Please be mindful and gracious to these amazing and talented student performers!
- All breakout rooms will have a projector, easel, paper and markers. Internet hard-wired for your session must be requested with your digital Request for Proposal.
- Wi-Fi will be provided throughout the conference venue, including breakout sessions.
- I will bring my laptop for my session and bring speakers that are compatible to my laptop, if they are needed. Mac users, please bring an adaptor.
- I will bring 10-15 sets of handouts for attendees who do not have the handouts or access to them online. Any additional handouts that I desire in my session, or that are not provided on the ESSA Conference website, will be my responsibility,
including any costs relating to the printing and delivery of additional handouts.