ZERO TO THREE Critical Competencies Area 1: Supporting Social-Emotional Development
Infant-toddler educators have one of the most important jobs in the world, but they often lack the practical resources to support them. The ZERO TO THREE Critical Competences for Infant-Toddler Educators ™ competency model defines the specific knowledge and practices required for infant-toddler educators to be successful now, to support the future of our children. (ZERO TO THREE)
ADE is now offering six training modules on the ZERO TO THREE Critical Competencies Area 1: Supporting Social-Emotional Development. Each module has an accompanying course manual that is required for each registered participant. The cost for each course manual is $10 and is required at the time of registration. Course manuals will be provided via email prior to the beginning of the course.
- May 4 - Module 1: Building Warm, Positive and Nurturing Relationships
- May 11 - Module 2: Providing Consistent and Responsive Caregiving
- May 18 - Module 3: Supporting Emotional Expression and Regulation
- June 8 - Module 4: Promoting Socialization
- June 15 - Module 5: Guiding Behavior
- June 22 - Module 6: Promoting Children's Sense of Identity and Belonging
Please click on the flyer below for all registration links as well as our ECE Professional Learning webpage under "Live Training Schedule."