Low-Cost PD Opportunity: ADE Digital Learning is happy to share this $35 Summer Learning PD Opportunty from ISTE. Any questions regarding the program should be sent directly to ISTE.
ISTE will provide a two-week online PD program that will help K-12 educators move from surviving to thriving with the intentional use of technology to meet the new realities of learning. Participants will:
- Learn how technology can reach and empower every student, particularly those with special needs.
- Discover how data can help us address the gaps exposed during remote and hybrid learning.
- Find out how to support flexible methods for helping students drive their own learning and overcome learning loss.
- Connect with ISTE U’s expert instructors and educators who are embracing the disruption and innovating
Built for convenience and connection!
- Your schedule, your pace. Access online microcourses that provide a foundational interactive learning experience.
- Learn live or learn later. Join live webinars led by expert instructors or watch the recordings later.
- Connect to a supportive community. Engage with other educators — during the course and after it’s over — to share resources, seek advice and build knowledge on the topics that matter most to you.
- Plus, SLA21 is eligible for continuing education units (CEUs) and graduate-level credit.
For more information, visit the Summer Learning Academy website.