Harmony Project Phoenix is expanding programming this year!
15 Scholarships are available for students ages 5-17 interested in music & attending Title I schools.
Each scholarship comprises of:
- Year long Private or group lesson
- Year long Orchestra participation
- Musical Instrument at no cost (based on availability)
- Performance at ASU
- Solo Recitals
- $1,200 annual value
For more information HP-Scholarships
Questions? Email [email protected] or call 480.227.8607
Announcing the 2019 Romero Wolf Student Scholarship
Awarded to a student showing excellence in leadership qualities in dance performance and dance education.
- Dancer who plays an active role in school dance program at least 2 years.
- Dancer demonstrates growth in dance performance and quality movement.
- Overall excellence in leadership for choreography, performance and dance company organization roles.
- Inspires others.
Students must be attending a NDEO/AZDEO member school.
This scholarship will require a short essay on the applicant’s dance experience during their high school years and a recommendation from their dance instructor.
Scholarship Award is $150.00 for further dance education. Click here to apply!
Applications are due May 1st.