It has been a busy year at The Office of Arts Education.
Some of the highlights:
- A State Arts Proficiency Diploma Seal Became Law
- Media Arts Courses Were Added to the Arizona Course Catalogue
- Over 300 students showcased their artistic voice at the 2019 ESSA Conference
- Arts Educators of the Year were Celebrated During Youth Arts Month
- Conferences and Various Professional Development Trainings Were Provided Across the State
- New Data Provided the Clearest Picture Yet of who has Access to Arts Education in Arizona
We want to celebrate the momentum in Arts Education in our state with you. This year we are thrilled to release our first annual Arts Education Year End Report. We hope you will take time to read about some of the going ons in Arizona Arts Education.
You can also find this report housed on the Arts Education Website under Research & Advocacy
As we begin the 2019-2020 school year, we want to thank you for your shared commitment to quality Arts Education experiences for Arizona students. We look forward to collaborating to advance arts education in the state of Arizona.
Wishing you a year full of imagination,