The October 14, 2016 edition of the ADEConnect Update newsletter has just been published. The topic of the day is the CTE Data Portal!
CTE Data Portal
The CTE Data Portal application is now available in ADEConnect. This application will be used by all schools that have Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs that prepare today’s students to enter the 21st-century workforce with the academic and vocational skills needed to compete successfully in a global job market. This application will be used to track enrollments, participant concentrator, coherent sequence placement and exemption request details.
- Review the roles available in ADEConnect for the CTE Data Portal.
- NOTE: The roles for this application have changed. For the user already assigned school-level access for “CTE Data Portal: District User” or “CTE Data Portal: JTEDReadOnlyUser,” corresponding access will be automatically revoked. Affected users will receive automated email notification about the role removal.
The latest edition of the ADEConnect Update newsletter has just been sent. Read all about State Tutor Fund application roles and improvements to the Entity Admin portal!
Here are some suggestions to help ensure ADE IT’s emails, newsletters and blog posts make it through your email system’s spam filters:
- If you can find any of the emails in your junk mail or spam folders, simply click on the email and mark it as Not Junk. (This assumes you are using Outlook for your email. If not, there should be a similar mechanism in whatever program you are using.)
- Add the ‘from’ email address to your address book/contacts list.
- If the emails are being filtered out before they even get to you, you can try to have your IT folks “whitelist” the @azed.gov domain
- If you still aren’t getting the emails, your IT folks can “whitelist” the following IP addresses:
Here is a link to the August 5, 2016 edition of the ADEConnect Update newsletter &mdash Rio Olympics Edition.
The newsletter for ADEConnect entity administrators is here! In this latest edition, we cover the following topics:
- Newly released HETL10 report and associated role in AzEDS Reports
- A new limited role in the AzEDS Identity Application
- The new CTE Data Portal application
- This blog!
Read all about it by clicking right here: ADEConnect Update Newsletter – July 13, 2016.
Hot off the press, we present you with the June 23, 2016 edition of the ADEConnect Update newsletter. Read all the news at the link below:
As the first of many posts to come, we present to you a link to the June 1, 2016 edition of the ADEConnect Update newsletter. Click here to read!