ADEConnect provides secure, one-click access to ADE online tools.
This modern, streamlined Common Logon replacement consolidates ADE system permissions.
Decentralized identity management places administration of access
control in local hands.
Single Sign-on Access
- One login per person provides access to multiple applications.
- Seamless integration with existing student information systems.
Local Administrative Control
- ADE Application roles are set at the local entity level, where users are known and their application roles identified.
- User-level system access reporting is available to Entity administrators.
- Entity administrators at each Parent Entity or Related Organizations provide first-level support for access issues.
Training and Support
- ADE conducts a step-by-step implementation process each time a Parent Entity transitions to ADEConnect.
- Entity Administrators receive training via the Entity Administration training videos and always have access to ADE support.
- ADE Support is available by phone (602-542-7378 / 866-577-9636) and by email (adesuppor[email protected]). Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 5:00PM