High School Equivalency

There are two (2) ways to obtain your High School Equivalency [HSE] Diploma in Arizona. Both ways also require a pass score in the AZ Civics Test. Click on one of the options to learn more.

  1. The GED® Test Pathway
  2. The College Credit Pathway

Carefully read the information below as it is applicable to both options.