These training videos have accompanying resources. You can watch them more than once. If you need help with the topics presented, email your School Finance Analysts at [email protected] or [email protected]
AzEDS Submission to ADM Reports
Part 1: Definitions, Processes, and Reports
Which reports do I use for which purpose? What is ADM? What goes into my LEA’s payment? Is there an easier way to track my students? Where do I find things in AzEDS? What does “reconcile your ADM” even mean? I have thousands of errors; what do they mean?
- Make sure you have access to ADE Connect and Reports in the AzEDS Portal. Link to ADEConnect: https://home.azed.gov/Portal/
- It will help to understand AzEDS Features and AzEDS Reports, please read some of the Quick Reference Guides (QRGs). It will help if you are familiar with the Integrity Rules, they are published on a series of pdfs. Link to AzEDS QRGs and AzEDS Integrity Rules: http://www.azed.gov/aelas/azeds/reference/
Part 2: Excel Tips to Reconcile Faster: Coming Soon
There are a lot of students without ADM! How do I find them? When I’ve found them, what do I do? This video follows Part 1.
- There’s a handout with some descriptions of Excel formulas and how to use them. Please download Comparing AzEDS Reports – Excel-Tips.
ACE, the ADM Calculation Engine, uses AzEDS student data to calculate ADM. The School Finance presentation from November of 2016 covered the actual and projected ADM formulas for different membership types.
School Finance and AzEDS IT demonstrated the AzEDS Calendar feature and reports in a School Finance Friday.
ADM to Payments System for Charters
- There’s a powerpoint slide deck to accompany the video. Please download: Charter School Equalization Payment and Payment Reports.
- FTE Calculation
- ADM to Payments System for Districts and Charters