Special Education Directors,
Registration for the 2021 Arizona Education Virtual Job Fair is closing soon! Registration is open to Arizona public school districts and charter schools on a first-come, first-served basis until Wednesday, January 27, 2021.
Conducting recruitment efforts virtually allows schools to recruit without geographic limitations and access a much wider pool of talent. The event will take place on an online platform that provides an authentic job fair experience in a virtual setting, including:
- User-friendly booth set-up and custom booth design to suit your branding requirements
- Job seekers will be able to review and save your marketing materials and videos
- Live, one-on-one chat with applicants
- Ability to search candidates’ resumes before and on the day of the event
- Live, one-on-one video interviews with candidates
- Unlimited number of recruiters per booth
The cost of registration is $250.
For questions, please email Julie Lenza.
Register for the 2021 Arizona Education Virtual Job Fair here!
If you are unable to attend this year’s job fair, post your job vacancies on the Arizona Education Employment Board and take advantage of the increased activity on the job board during and immediately after the job fair.