September Data Capture Reminder
- Thu, Sep 8 2022 •
- Data Hot Topics
September's data capture for the October 24th payment is 9/15/22 at 5pm.
Please ensure data is reconciled and free of integrity errors prior to the data capture date. Review the following reports in AzEDS:
- INTEG15 – ensure data is free and clear of membership ADM Integrity errors
- STUD10 – validate all students are listed in AzEDS
- ADM15 – ensure all students expected to generate funding are indicated as fundable
- ADM20, SPED20, and EL20 – ensure ADM amounts for each ADM type
Important Note: FY23 Calendars need to be submitted, approved, and certified for ADM and funding to be generated.
The following videos provide general information related to the data reconciliation process:
- Introduction to Data Verification Reports: http://youtu.be/ou9Jst9qnsg
- Introduction to Data Verification Reports 2: https://youtu.be/_m3uEo3OGRI
- Introduction to Integrity: http://youtu.be/PYzBAEZmiSs
Prior payment reports can be found here: https://schoolfinancereports.azed.gov/.
Please submit a School Finance HelpDesk ticket if data assistance is needed.
View all School Finance posts