New AzEDS Reports and Integrity Errors for Free and Reduced-Price Lunch (FRPL).
The new FRPL AzEDS Reports provide a summary of Average Daily Membership (ADM) determined by Income Eligibility needs and/or an Alternative method using Health and Nutrition Data with regular ADM. Report data is post-integrity and includes limiting.
- FRPL20 - Free and Reduced-Price Lunch Summary ADM Report
- FRPL30 - Free and Reduced-Price Lunch Site Summary ADM Report
New Integrity Rules 70XXX are based on one of two criteria: Income Eligibility Needs or an alternative process for schools that are part of ADE’s Health and Nutrition Services programs (CEP). Review the INTEG15 report to view any 70XXX errors.
New Integrity Rules on Income Eligibility 1 and 2 needs:
- Need Entry Date must be within a membership
- Need Exit Date must not extend beyond the membership
- Need Entry Date must be before the Need Exit Date
- Identical Needs may not be concurrent at the same school
For more information, please contact School Finance at [email protected].