In accordance with A.R.S. §15-905(E), the FY 2023 BUDG-25 Budget Verification Letters are now published. Letters are based on the most recent BUDG-25 Budget Verification reports, which have been calculated using the September BSA 55-1 information. These letters contain the official notification if a FY 2023 December revision is required as of the date of the letter.
- District BUDG-25 Budget Verification Letters are available to download from the School Finance website:
- First, select a school district and then click “Go!”
- Next, click “Switch to Budgets” from the top right corner of the menu bar and then click “Reports” from the middle of the menu bar.
- Finally, select fiscal year 2023 and then click “Go!”. The BUDG-25 Budget Verification Letter will appear.
- District BSA 55-1 reports are available to download from the School Finance website:
- First, select a school district and then click “View Reports”
- Next, scroll down the page to the “School District Reports” section.
- Finally, click the September “PDF” button. The September BSA 55-1 report will appear.
The budget verification letters are addressed to the district's governing board in care of the district superintendent. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the district to inform the district's governing board members accordingly.
Reminder: the district's budgeted FY 2023 K3 Reading amount is added to the district's BSL and RCL until the district is approved for the K3 Reading support level weight by the State Board, or December 15th, whichever occurs first.
Please contact the Budget Team ([email protected]) if you have any questions.