April Data Capture Reminder
- Wed, Mar 30 2022 •
- Data Hot Topics
April’s data capture for the May payment is scheduled for 4/5/22 at 5pm. Please ensure you’ve reconciled your data prior to data capture as payments will be based on data in AzEDS.
Please review and reconcile your SIS data against the following reports in AzEDS:
- INTEG15 – free and clear of membership ADM Integrity errors
- STUD10 – validate that all of your students have landed in AzEDS
- ADM15 – ensure all students expected to generate funding are indicated as fundable
- ADM20, SPED20, and EL20 – ensure that your ADM is what you expect for each ADM type
The following videos provide general information related to the data reconciliation process:
- Introduction to Data Verification Reports: https://youtu.be/ou9Jst9qnsg
- Introduction to Data Verification Reports 2: https://youtu.be/_m3uEo3OGRI
- Introduction to Integrity: https://youtu.be/PYzBAEZmiSs
Your prior payment reports can be found here: https://schoolfinancereports.azed.gov/.
Please submit a School Finance HelpDesk ticket if you need assistance with your data.
Additionally, please note that the timing of payment data capture dates will be modified beginning in FY23 per House Bill 2898 as shared in a recent Hot Topic.
View all School Finance posts