Special Education Directors,
Please share this announcement with your Business Managers and Grant Writers.
The ESS Program Management team has announced the FY22 webinar series of topics related to IDEA federal funding. Please visit the ESS Program Management website to register for each Zoom session and read session descriptions. The webinar series will take place on Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m.
- October 12 - American Rescue Plan (ARP-IDEA) Funds and MOE Considerations
- November 9 - Proportionate Share and the October Data Collection
- December 14 - High-Cost Child and Extraordinary Special Education Needs Fund Applications
- January 11 - Allowable Costs Under the IDEA
- February 8 - FY23 IDEA Funding Application
- March 1 - Maintenance of Effort Compliance
- April 12 - Special Education Funding - How, When, and What Order to Spend?
- May 10 - Fiscal Year Wrap-Up
ESS Program Management will also host Office Hours each quarter at 1:00 p.m. PEAs are invited to attend these informal Zoom meetings to bring questions directly to their program specialist.
Sign up for the ESS Program Management listserv and take the FY22 Training Survey to give feedback on April’s topic.
Send questions about IDEA and other federal funding opportunities to the ESS Program Management Inbox.